Tektelic BREEZE - Indoor Air Quality Sensor for LoRaWAN
CO2, Temperature, Humidity, Barometric Pressure + PIR and E-Ink display (Optional)
Tektelic BREEZE is a member of the Tektelic Smart Room Sensor-family, it integrates practical functionality into a very small form factor and is an ideal solution for holistically monitoring ambient indoor environments.
BREEZE measures and reports real-time CO2 levels as well as temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and light conditions in its surrounding environment, while BREEZE-V also has PIR for motion detection. Both models can be paired with an external, wireless E-ink display (BLE), letting you show real-time measurement values to whoever uses the locale.
BREEZE sensors uses LoRaWAN for wireless communication and is optimized for long battery life and excellent wireless performance with deep indoor coverage capabilities in any home, school, office, enterprise or commercial environment. It is fully configurable over-the-air by the user for custom applications, thresholds, trigger events and reports.
TEKTELIC BREEZE supports auto-calibration with settable intervals. Furthermore, the CO2-thresholds can be calibrated through the application or manually.
Where to use?
- Smart Home & Office
- Schools & Universities
- Retail, shopping malls
- Public Buildings
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring
- Indoor Environment Monitoring
- Facility Management
- HVAC Optimization and automation
- User Configurable Parameters and Thresholds
- Designed for Optimal Battery Life (5-10 years)
- Buzzer Altert Notifications
- Pairable with external E-Ink Display to show live values
- Wall, Ceiling or Table Mount configurations
- Simple Deployment
- Sleek, Compact and Unobtrusive Design