Dent ELITEPro XC, portable energy logger.
ELITEpro XC can be mounted almost anywhere and powerful magnets attach it easily to the inside of, for example a fuse box.
The different logging intervals and 16 MB memory capacity makes it ideal for both short and long term measurements.
ELITEpro XC is very easy to use.
The Windows-based software ELOG displays the stored values graphically or in tabular form (Excel, Access), performs analyzes and downloads data.
Communication can be done via USB or RJ45 (Ethernet).
The measurements can easily be exported to, for example Dran-View, to further improve the reporting possibilities and calculations.
The instrument is built around very good components, which in turn ensures many years of stable operation.
- Supports up to 4 single-phase loads or 1 three-phase delta or wye load
- Measures voltage, current, power, energy and power factor
- Measuring currents up to 10,000A and voltage up to 600V
- Handles measurements over several months
- Can be used together with a wide range of current probes
- Communication over USB, RJ45 (Ethernet)
- Easy and user friendly software, ELOG