Dranetz DranXperT 16'' w/ 3000A Flex CT.
DranXperT measures all of the power parameters that you expect, such as W, VA, VAR, PF, Demand and Energy.
Being a bidirectional power meter, direction of power flow is also measured for use in DER/alternative energy applications.
With the available sensor inputs, DranXperT can also log any 0-10V or 4-20ma sensor and digital inputs in parallel with the power measurements.
Being a Dranetz, DranXperT’s measurements are second to none and also include PQ monitoring capabilities.
PQ problems, such as sags/dips, swells, interruptions can be detected with IEC 61000-4-30 1/2 cycle resolution and harmonics are computed using the techniques of IEEE 519-2014/IEC 61000-4-7.
DranXperT includes free, unlicensed Dran-View XP software, a web browser user interface and strong remote communications for use in virtual any portable or temporary power monitoring application.
Connect your computer directly to DranXperT using the supplied Ethernet cable or to any local/private/corporate network and even the Internet for remote communications.
All that you need is a web browser on any PC, tablet or Smartphone to configure the meter for recording and for real time data review.
Data is easily transferred for analysis to your PC via a USB drive or by downloading using your web browser.
- Power/energy logger & PQ disturbance/event detector.
- 3 voltage channels – Direct measurements up to 600Vrms, CATIII.
- 4 current channels – Compatible with Dranetz Rogowski, hinged and 0.333mv CT‘s from other sources (UL listed/recognized).
- 4 Analog, 2 Digital, 1 Extended Serial Bus, 1 accelerometer & GPS. Requires optional sensor module.
- Measures: V, I, W (P), VA (S), VAR (Q), PF, Demand, Energy & much more.
- PQ disturbance detector – Detect and records trends of RMS sags/dips, swells, current changes – IEC 61000-4-30 1/2 cycle methods.
- Harmonic measurements & recording – Vthd, Ithd. Measurements using the methods of IEEE 519-2014/IEC 61000-4-7.
- Web browser interface for real time meters, setup and data transfer.
- Free, unlicensed Dran-View XP software for analysis & reporting.
- 7 hr. battery runtime – Best in class.
- Automatic wiring verification – LED’s indicate wiring errors.
- Ethernet, USB communications.
- Modbus, BACnet.
- UL Listed/Recognized and CE Compliant.