Tektelic KONA Mega ATEX LoRaWAN Gateway for Hazardous Environments
GPS, LTE redundancy, ATEX/Zone 2 (Class I Div II), 72Tx / 8Rx, Full Duplex
TEKTELIC’s KONA Mega Ex IoT Gateway provides network operators with a carrier grade product for the deployment of LoRaWAN® Internet of Things networks in an ATEX or Zone 2 (Class I, Division II) classified location. The Gateway enables massive scalability in a compact form factor by supporting up to 12 million messages per day.
Rated IP67 and ATEX/Zone 2 certified, the gateway is designed for the most demanding outdoor installations where combustible gasses, vapours or liquids may be present.
It is ideal for public and private network operators that require Full Duplex, multiple Rx and Tx Channels, rugged industrial design and reliable LoRaWAN® gateways to maximise their network investment.
- Precise Network Synchronization (GPS)
- Dual Antenna Support for Rx Diversity
- Double Simultaneous Tx Channels
- Frequency Duplex 72 Rx / 4 Tx (NA), Time Duplex 16 + 16 Rx / 2 + 2 Tx (EU)
- High Linearity LNA/Receiver
- Integrated Bandpass Filter
- Integrated GPS Holdover
- Up To 14 dBM Tx Power per Antenna
- Geolocalization Support
- Hardened Carrier Grade Enclosure
- Integrated Cellular 3G/4G Modem
- Copper and Optical Ethernet Backhaul
- EU 868 ISM Band
- Rated IP67 Enclosure
- High availability carrier grade design with support of in-service configuration and software updates.
- Excellent isolation between the Tx and Rx bands as well as out of band rejection of Cellular and Paging networks.
- Day-One scalability with support of up to 12 million received messages per day.
- Easy to deploy supporting different backhaul and power options.
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa network servers and sensors.
- Full duplex operation making all receive and transmit channels available simultaneously
- Certified for ATEX/Zone 2 Classified Deployments