Single Relay and Input Module.
WebRelay™ provides reliable remote relay control and discrete signal monitoring over any IP network.
The X-WR-1R12-1I-E can be used in countless applications, including pump and motor control, security lock systems, remote reboot, and lighting control.
WebRelay’s powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit.
In addition to its built-in relay, WebRelay has an optically-isolated input that can be used to monitor the state of devices, control the relay, or control a remote relay somewhere else on the network.
This feature is useful to extend the output of a PLC to another building or to allow a switch or sensor to control a device at a distant location.
- No programming required.
- Full control using a standard web browser or textbased XML messages.
- Can operate as a Modbus TCP/IP slave.
- Password protected.
- 12-Amp relay contacts.
- On/Off and Pulse modes.
- Optically-isolated input can be used for: Monitoring, Relay control, Remote relay control (Peer to Peer), Automatic Reboot controller mode for remote reboot of computers and network devices.
- Selectable TCP ports.
- Two removable terminal connectors included.
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall mountable enclosure.
- Two power supply options available: 9-29 VDC & Power-Over-Ethernet (802.3af).