Xytronix X-417:2-I, Web-Enabled Analog Output Module with 2 ports.
Xytronix X-417™ is a web-enabled analog output module with five output channels.
The analog outputs are similar to that of a Programmable Logic Controller(PLC). However, unlike a PLC, the X-417 is designed for web-based applications from the ground up.
No add-on software or hardware is required.
The X-417 can be fully configured, programmed and tested using its builtin web server.
The web setup pages are intuitive and easy-to-use and do not require special programming skills.
The X-417 can be used as a stand-alone device or can operate as a peripheral for other devices such as a programmable logic controller (PLC), the X-400 Series or the X-600M™.
The X-417 has five precision 16-bit digital to analog converters (DACs). Each channel can be programmed for 0-5V, 0-10V, ±5V, ±10V, 4-20mA ranges.
The voltage and current outputs for each channel are on a single connector terminal.
Xytronic X-417 can be supplied with 1 to 5 analogue outputs.
- Built with:
- Industrial grade components.
- High-reliability SLC flash.
- Transient protection.
- Watchdog timers.
- Voltage supervisor circuit, etc.
- Two separate analog output channels.
- 0-5V, 0-10V, ±5V, ±10V, 4-20mA output ranges.
- Outputs are software configured, independently programmable, and scalable.
- Built-in isolated DC-DC converter.
- Wide power supply range (9-28VDC).
- No special software or device drivers required.
- Built-in password protected web setup and control pages.
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration.
- XML, Modbus TCP/IP, & SNMP interface options.
- Field updatable.
- Removable terminal connector.
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure.