WebSwitch Plus™ Remote Power Switch is the ideal solution for remote reboot and many remote power control applications.
WebSwitch Plus™ has two power outlets which can be independently controlled using a web browser.
It is completely self-contained and includes a built-in web server, so no external servers, services, or subscriptions are required.
The WebSwitch Plus™ can be connected to our optional ControlByWeb Cloud service for additional management and data access features.
In addition to remote control, WebSwitch Plus™ has an automatic reboot controller which can be configured to reboot computers or network devices when they become unresponsive.
WebSwitch Plus™ excels in remote temperature monitoring, discrete inputs, event scheduling, logging, and email alerts.
WebSwitch Plus™ is engineered to provide excellent performance for many years while running 24/7.
You can have confidence using WebSwitch Plus™ when your critical applications demand reliability and integrity.
- Control from a standard web browser - no special
- Automatic Reboot, use to reboot devices when ping
- Secure, built-in web server for configuration and
remote monitoring; no external servers, services or
- Supports HTTP(S), SNMP, JSON, and Modbus TCP/IP.
- “Remote Services” can be used to initiate connection
with external servers and our optional ControlByWeb
- Task Builder (50 Scheduled Tasks, 50 Conditional Tasks,
20 Reboot Tasks, 20 Override Schedules).
- Password protection.
- IP filter provides simple firewall.
- Operates worldwide (100-240V AC; 50/60Hz).
- Wall mountable or optional rack mounting kit available.
- Up to sixteen temperature/humidity sensors.
- Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for
local control of outlets or monitoring external devices.
- Real-time clock syncs with NTP server.
- Event scheduler with yearly calendar.
- Detailed log information for outlet changes, automatic
reboots, temperatures, network traffic, and more.